In Process Blog
Final Blog Post
1. The idea of an installation is a three-dimensional that are site- specific and designed to transform perception of a space.
2. I think the tree came out better than i expected, everyone did a good job on their part of the project and it looks really pretty and colorful.
3. If this installation project was personal i would have added more leaves and make it look bigger and puffy at the top.
4. My group was in charge of creating insects, bush, roses, and the little details that are on a tree. Everyone was doing their own thing but all with the same idea or theme we were assigned. I personally worked on leaves and flowers more than insects.
1. Something i found succesful about this project was cutting out pieces and connecting them together in a form of random shape that looked cool. Over all the cutting, gluing, and forming a shape went well into getting a final product.
2. The foam cup is really sensitive and you had to be very gentle with it because the pieces could break. Some of my pieces broke off and i had to glue them together and i found that difficult.